December 16, 2022, Comment off
NU GRAD English Lab Services
English language training/assistance services provided to NU graduate students, alumni
and lecturers focusing on academic and professional writing and speaking (such as letter, abstract and manuscript writing, public speaking and oral presentations) by English language instructors.
Add Your Heading Text HereAll services are free of charge!
What is English Lab?
English Lab is the English language training/assistance services provided to NU graduate students, alumni and lecturers focusing on the following:
Writing Lab: English writing for academic and professional purposes such as letters, CVs, essays, abstracts, manuscripts, etc.
Speaking Lab: English speaking for academic and professional purposes such as academic discussions, public speaking, oral presentations, etc.
- The services are available Monday-Friday (except public holidays) at 9.00-10.00, 10.00-11.00, 13.00-14.00 and 14.00-15.00.
- The appointments can be booked 30 days in advance.
- One booking/session is for 1 hour. One person can book up to 2 sessions per day and up to 8 sessions per month.
- Appointments are made only through the Booking Calendar provided by NU Graduate School.
- Meetings can be conducted on-site at NU Graduate School or online via the Microsoft TEAMS classrooms provided by NU Graduate School. Related documents in digital formats can be sent to the online classrooms to be discussed, edited and/or proofread.
- Documents to be discussed, edited and proofread must be in English only and must not be translated by translation programs such as Google Translation and the likes.
Please come to the meeting at the date and time of your appointment.
- Enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone 0-5596-8821 and Enquires to email@example.com or phone 0-5596-8841